Announcement of the Candidates for Interview (Admission 2023)
Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology (International Program) Academic Year 2023 (Admission)
Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University is to announce applicants to the Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology (International Program) Academic Year 2023 (Admission). The applicants for the program must attend the interview at Faculty of Science on Monday April 10, 2023 during 09.00–12.00 (UTC+7 Bangkok).
1. The applicants are required to present their Thai ID card or passport to the interview committee prior to the interview.
2. The interview of the admission consideration for BBTech will be held on Monday April 10, 2023 at Room 309, 3nd Floor, Mahamakut Nilanidhi Building, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University.
|Check-In Time||Interview Time|
3. If any of those do not show up on that day, they will be automatically cancelled from our admission process unless he/she is on exceptional condition.
4. The qualified applicants for admission confirmation will be announced on April 21, 2023.
Getting to Interview
Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS)
The Bangkok Mass Transit System, also referred to as the BTS or Sky train, is an elevated rapid transit system in Bangkok. The Siam Station and National Stadium Station are relatively close to the university. From these stations, university shuttle buses to Faculy of Science, Sala Prakeaw Bus Terminal, are provided.
Metropolitan Rapid Transit (MRT)
The Metropolitan Rapid Transit, or MRT, is a rapid transit system serving the Bangkok Metropolitan Area and the MRT Sam Yan Station is right next to the university. Head towards Exit 2 below Chamchuri Square.
The Public Bus
Bus stops are located on all sides of the campus and can be divided into four main routes:
- Rama I Road – Bus No. 11, 25, 54, 73, 73ก(Gor), 79 and 204.
- Rama IV Road – Bus No. 21, 34, 47, 50, 67, 93 and 141.
- Phayathai Road – Bus No. 27, 29, 36, 36ก(Gor), 65 and 501.
- Henri Dunant Road – Bus No. 16, 21 and 141.
Parking is unavailable at the Faculty of Science. Sorry for the inconvenience.